We strive to be different!
- We provide $0 cleanings for insured patients. There will be no out-of-pocket costs for these visits.
- We love insurance and are happy to accept almost all dental insurance plans. We will help you maximize your benefits so that you pay as little out of pocket as possible for all services.
- We offer convenient office hours so that you do not need to miss work or school to visit Dr. Thomas Hicks. We can see you this week, and we strive to have you in and out of our office within one hour. Our hours range from 7AM to 7PM.
- We are pleased to offer convenient, affordable financial options. Certainly you can still receive the dental care you need, even if you do not have insurance. Ask us about our affordable in-house dental plan.
- We offer free second opinions and evaluations. This allows you to get to know us and ensures that you receive the high-quality care your smile needs.
Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with a positive, enjoyable experience every time you visit us.
A true Oregon native, Dr. Hicks grew up in the Portland area and completed undergraduate work at Willamette University and Oregon State University before earning his doctorate (DMD) with honors from the OHSU School of Dentistry in 1997. After practicing in both group and private practice, Dr. Hicks gained a wealth of experience working with people of all different backgrounds and dental needs before opening LifeSmile Dental Group in 2007. Since his start in dentistry, Dr. Hicks has devoted his professional efforts to advancing his knowledge and skills so that he can provide optimum dental care for his patients. Dr. Hicks continually advances his skills and has post-doctoral professional education in all aspects of dentistry, including cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, dental implants, and comprehensive full-mouth rehabilitation.
In his spare time, Dr. Hicks enjoys working out at the gym, running and swimming for exercise, spending time with his family and friends, and finding time for some fly-fishing and golf.
He has held professional affiliations with the Academy of General Dentistry, American Orthodontic Society, American Dental Association, and Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS).