If you would like to enhance your smile through the use of dental filling, it is important to make sure you are using safe and effective products. Dental fillings are designed to treat cavities that you may have in order to adequately treat a hole in your tooth enamel. A dental filling such as a composite filling can be used. Benefits are as follows:
– If you are looking to use composite dental fillings, it is important to realize that they are tooth-colored in appearance and can even mimic the natural look of your teeth.
– Composite fillings are extremely effective for very small cavities. They can even be used on microscopic cavities that are too small for other filling treatments.
– Composite fillings are extremely effective for sealing the margins of a tooth so it will not leak. They’re also preventative to tooth fracture and can easily last up to a decade of use.
– A single dental filling will often need to be repaired after a decade. However, with composite fillings, you can repair them many times over without ever having to remove the original filling.
– Unlike dental amalgams, composite fillings are mercury-free.
When you are ready to visit the dentist office of LifeSmile Dental Group in Portland, Oregon, for help filling in cavities with a composite filling treatment, you can book an exam by calling us at 503-644-5433. Dr. Thomas Hicks and our entire team look forward to providing you with the cavity-free smile you need.